Hill EC3000 Electronic Air Compressor
The Hill EC-3000 Electric Air Compressor Pump…. True Air Gunner Independence has arrived!
Hill EC-3000 Electric Air Compressor Key Benefits:
- Fill your PCP Airguns and Paintball Tanks directly from the compressor using the supplied Industry Standard Foster type Quick Disconnect.
- Top up Small Tanks, Buddy Bottles, and Airgun Charging Cylinders up to 7 Litres in one session. *
- Fill Airgun Charging Cylinders up to 4 Litres from empty in one session. Top-up after cooling to ensure a full fill.*
- Airgun Charging Cylinders and Tanks over 4 Litres should ideally be filled from empty at a commercial fill station.**
Airgun Charging Cylinders and Tanks over 4 Litres can be filled over a few sessions if allowing the cylinder and the compressor to fully cool to room temperature between filling sessions. Please note that the fill pressure will reduce as the air in the cylinder cools down after filling. This is quite normal, simply top-up the cylinder again once it has fully cooled down.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE THE HILL EC-3000 ELECTRIC AIR COMPRESSOR TO FILL DIVING CYLINDERS, B/A OR SCBA TANKS THAT ARE TO BE USED FOR BREATHING AIR APPLICATIONS.
The Hill EC-3000 Electric Air Compressor is designed to fill Cylinders and Tanks that are being used solely for Air Gun Charging and use.
3000-001 – 220-230v UK Version comes with 3 Pin UK Plug Adaptor
Designed, Manufactured and Assembled by Hill Pumps in our Sheffield, UK, Factory.
Further Features of the EC-3000:
- Patented Innovation. CE Certified with Built In Safety.
- Quietest Compressor on the market running at just 75db.
- Set pressure up to 300 bar, with auto shut-off.
- Fully automated and looks after itself.
- Boxed weight 25kg
- Pistols approx. 1min Air Rifles approx. 3min from 0 to 250 bar.
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please follow the simple returns procedure. Contact us within 28 days, giving details of the product and when purchased. All items must be unused and in a fit condition for resale. Always keep your invoice as this is your proof of our guarantee for those items which have a warranty.
If you return an item you are not pleased with, or which is faulty, or which has been damaged in transit, the item must be returned to us in its original packaging and original condition.
Genuinely faulty goods will be credited in full for the item and including return P&P. Unless you agree otherwise the refund will be by the same payment method. No fees. We may make a deduction if the goods have lost value because you have handled them more than was necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Returns cannot be considered after 28 days from date of purchase. You will be credited for the purchase price excluding any carriage costs for any item which is not faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If returning an unwanted item, the parcel is your responsibility. You are also responsible for the postage for the return parcel. May we strongly recommend you send it recorded post or by courier.
If you are returning an item as a result of a mistake by Emmett and Stone Country Sports Ltd or for a faulty item, we will pay for the cost of postage for the returned item(s). All returns must be sent to:
Emmett and Stone Country Sports Ltd